Menu

Mona Barthel Biography:
Hello dear viewers!Today I was searching some tennis stars.Suddenly I came across to the Mona Barthel profile.She is a very good player.Though she not that beautiful like other tennis stars because she have some acne on her face but she is a very good player.We all should appreciate her instead of pointing her weakness.Some of visiters told me to upload some biography and photos of Mona Barthel also.Therefore today I am going to introduce a new Tennis Star Mona Barthel.I hope that you guys will appreciate my collection.For more updates keep visiting my blog.
Mona Barthel birth date is July 11,1990.Mona Barthel birth place is Bad Segeberg,Germany.She is the residence of Neumunster,Germany.Her 2011 ranking is 69.She has the nationality of Germany.She is a right handed player.She loves to play on hard surface.Mona Barthel coach name is Maik Schurbesmann.Her father name is Wolfgang,by profession he was a doctor.He was also a good athlete.Mona Barthel mother name is Hannelore,by profession she was a teacher.Mona Barthel favorite tennis idle was steffi Graf.
Mona Barthel Images:
Mona Barthel face
Mona Barthel acne
Mona Barthel tennis player
Mona Barthel tennis
Mona Barthel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top